To participate in 101 Victorians you will need to submit:
- Full colour portrait-orientation image, max 10MB, 1242 x 2208 px
- Quote: 5-200 words
- Consent form signed by subject (or their guardian/ parent)
- If you (the photographer) are under 18, parental participation form
What are we looking for?
- The ideal photos for this project will capture the essence of their subject. We’re not looking for advanced PhotoShop skills, clever lighting or special effects.
- Only colour photos will be accepted so the series has consistency. We recommend the photos are taken in daylight. They should show the subject’s uncovered face (no masks please) and clothed body – torso or full length. The photo should be of only one person. The Metro Tunnel Creative Program is family-friendly and apolitical, so please ensure your images consider these principles.
Please consider COVID-safe practices. If you and/or your subject are required to isolate or if you are unable to meet the deadline for any other reason, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a late submission deadline.
Please also be sure to read the terms and conditions of participation. NB: the photographer must be the person that registers and participates in the project.
We look forward to receiving your submission.